Forums · Empathetic traits...gift or curse??? • Page 2

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 6 '08

I agree with this for the most part, but I feel like the Isolation is best for me.
There is more to my story than meets the eye.
If you knew my past, you would understand why I must remain away from people.
Rating: 0

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 6 '08

My respect and regards. I too have more goin' on than meets the eye. Peace my friend. I understand.

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

Thank You, zzzowl.
I placed my experiences and my history with the Paranormal under Ghosts and Spirits.
It is the main reason why I have had to stay in Isolation and why my history has earned me a Stalker.
It is something that is "Historically Volatile" and a subject which only the bravest are willing to understand and reach out to.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

I'd be honored to read your personal history, experiences....the vulnerable pieces you have chosen to share with others. You express, and elude to feelings of fear. Safety first and formost...self preservation is vital to our survival. I will try to find my way to the site. I too, left "one" story there...and one comment under haunted places. Til later.

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

Thank You, zzzowl.
Yes, I am fearful, but a little less so, after speaking with my local D.A. today.
I do own Guns and know how to use them, so preservation may not be an issue, for right now.
See my Story here at this site, under Ghosts & Spirits.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

Funny...I have a gun as well...and I'm in mass. Laws very strick here. I, of course, am purely legal. I need education about your type of encounters, but fundamentally I understand your experiences. Profound....Isolating! Living in two worlds that evoke such powerful feelings...your strengths must be refined. I admire your will and your willingness. thanks for sharing the hell and wonder of it all.

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

Indeed. Strength Has to be part of it.
Also, I believe the Strength comes from knowing both Outlaw and Ancestral past and whose blood runs thick within my veins.
My people were Fighters and Survivors.
My GGGGrandparents came West after the Civil War to escape persecution of Southerners, The Outlaws, although wreaking Havoc, also fought for what they believed was fundamentally right.
The Law Men, they tried as best as they could, under extreme conditions, to right wrongs done and to preserve Law and Order.
The Native American Ancestors, they may have been put down for a time, but their Strengths have kept Descendants as myself, going strong.
In childhood, bouncing from school to school, knowing nary a friend, who would just as soon turn on me.
My Grandparents, Bless them... came to the USA from Europe,after WW2.
They came here to again, escape persecution by the Nazis.
Now, I am fighting my own War... to bring the Truth of the Life and passing of my own Cousin and past Love, Billy the Kid, to the masses, to tell how it REALLY was.
At the same time, am trying to run and avoid the persecution that has come with it.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 8 '08

facinating....truely risk taking...complex conflict....misunderstood perhaps....but follow your own truths my friend in piece.

<< Previous Page